Home      Journey to Norah      About Norah      Norah's Referral Photos      Norah's Gotcha Day


Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Today was a pretty laid back kinda day! We finally woke up at 8:30 (even Norah!) and we went down and had some breakfast. After breakfast we had to run to a few stores and we also needed to pick up our laundry. We went by Starbucks (KT, I do not have to order this CM with 6 pumps of vanilla. It is not that strong at all! And I am not sure that they get the whole extra caramel thing, but it gets the job done. Can't wait to have one from home!!) and Norah got a sucker. She LOVED it! She had it all over here and at one point it was in her hair... just hanging there! It was too funny! So here are some random pics. We miss home and can't wait to see Elias! We miss him so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!











4 comments:

Anonymous said...

awwww. i love the pic of norah and her daddy!! ilyac

KT said...

Pendils - I finally got the whole password thing straight!! I love all the pics and updates - the best thing is the expression on Norah's face from the first to the last pics. I knew it would only take a day or so for her to feel the amount of love you and Shannon had for her before and even more after meeting her in person!! I can't wait to have CMs together again - don't worry even here the whole extra caramel thing isn't understood but we fixed that problem - just buy a bottle ourselves..... Anyway Sunday is just a few days away and I (along with the army of others) can't wait for ya'll to return (with that sweet baby girl) to Charleston.........

KT

Anonymous said...

Hey you, it is truely moving reading your words and picturing all the things you have described. As you and I both know...the Lord has a plan for everything and everyone; and you all were planned for eachother. I love seeing all the pictures because it shows how this sweet little girl; unsure of what was going on, is now fearless and has come alive in the arms of you both!!I pray for a safe trip home for you all and cant wait to see you guys!! Love to all...Rene!!

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to see your baby girl. What a very special family you are!!!