Home      Journey to Norah      About Norah      Norah's Referral Photos      Norah's Gotcha Day


Saturday, July 19, 2008

Norah is walking!

Last night while we were packing, Norah was getting pretty fussy. So we took a break and sat on the floor and played with her. She wanted to stand so badly so I said what the hey! I stood her up and she steadied herself and took her first steps to Shannon! She was so eager and so very proud of herself! She took about 5 steps pretty consistently back and forth! We are so very proud of her! I don't think her small limb difference will slow her down any! Here are some pictures!




ALL BY HERSELF!!!



NO MORE PICTURES MOMMY!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like you sure are getting comfy with the PRINCESS stuff!!! She is sooooooo lovely Penn, I know you guys are such proud parents...of 2!!! Hope you have that on video!!!

Anonymous said...

I just love seeing that smile. ac