Home      Journey to Norah      About Norah      Norah's Referral Photos      Norah's Gotcha Day


Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Elias in the boat...

Since we are gone, Val and Doug took Elias out in their boat. I will admit that I was pretty nervous! But I know that he had a great time, as you can tell by these pictures. He loves Tanner and Cole so much and I was so glad that he got to hang out with them while we were gone.
We miss Elias so much and we are so eager to get home to him! We think that he is so courageous to let go of his mom and dad for 2 weeks! I know that Norah is going to love him and they are going to have such a great time together. He is such a neat kid and we are so happy that he is ours! Here are some pics from their boating trip... and yes, he caught a shark!!!












2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww. We're going again on Saturday if he'd like to go (fresh water this time). I'll call your momma and see if he wants to join us; it's his new favorite thing to do. :) no worries, mama.

ilyac

Anonymous said...

P.S. I LOVE the picture of Elias holding that shark! Fabulous!! He said, "I'm not getting anywhere near that thing!"

(I also got a pic of him peeing off the side of the boat. He thought that was the greatest thing EVER!! Such a boy. :)

ilyac