Home      Journey to Norah      About Norah      Norah's Referral Photos      Norah's Gotcha Day


Friday, July 11, 2008

Good Morning from Hong Kong!!

It feels so surreal to be typing that! We finally got into HK about 930ish last night, atleast I think that is what time it was! That was the LONGEST flight ever. By the last stretch of two hours I honestly wanted to just jump out and either swin or hitchhick my way to the hotel. We were on a HUGE plane on the way over there. There were 3 seats, and isle and another 3 seats. We were in the middle isle and I was in the middle of Shannon and another guy. It was a long flight and I am not even joking about that. We hit some turbulence a few times but nothing enough to loose your lunch over. So all in all it was good, but I was really really really happy to see the HK airport! Oh, it was really cool on the planes they had video screen on all the seats in fron of us. They had about 350 movies, tv shows and music as well as games. That definitely took up a good bit of our time!
We got to our hotel last night and literally crashed! We were wiped out! On the way to the hotel we went through downtown HK. There were tons and tons of apartment buildings. Not like the apts that we have at home. These were like skyscrappers. And they were all over the place! It was wild!
So this morning we are going to meet our group for breakfast and then do a Hong Kong tour. And tomorrow is Norah day. :) It feels so weird to say that! I will post pics later today. It is 7:05am Saturday morning here. So I guess it would be 7:00 Friday night there.
Elias we miss you soooo much!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm gonna try to call you now.

Write more soon!!! XOXOXO

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay!! Glad you're there safe. Enjoy the sites and can't wait for pics.

Circle is good.

Ilyac

wingepr said...

I was hoping to take a cruise ship home, i felt the same way!!!! I am so glad to see you are finally there. Pictures!!!!!!! The first thing I plan on doing Sunday morning is logging on to see some pictures!!!!! I'm gonna email you this, b/c you prob cant see your comments.

Enjoy Hong Kong