Home      Journey to Norah      About Norah      Norah's Referral Photos      Norah's Gotcha Day


Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Happy Tuesday!

Just a few picks of Norah to get your day started! We had a great day today. We went to the People's Park today and it was beautiful! There are so many things to do and see. Poor Norah was sweating terribly because it was so hot outside. No hotter than home really, just very humid. I am so glad we went though. We went back to the hotel and ate a really great lunch. Chinese of course :) We came back to the room and put Norah down for a nap. Or should I say Shannon put Norah down for a nap. For reasons I cannot tell, Shannon had to hold her and she screamed her head off. But he had to do it. Had no choice of ya know what I mean ;) He just held her close and talked to her gently. She feel asleep! We are making progress! She is a tiny little thing, but holding her all the time is giving me a workout! A pediatrician is coming at 5 to check out the babies. We are thinking that she maybe has a cavity. Her bottom tooth in the back has a hole in it and it is grey. We shall see.
So here is what you really want...
Elias, have a great day sugar! We miss you like crazy caked but we are SO PROUD that everyone has told us that you have been soooo good! We knew you could do it! Think of a special place you would like to go when we get home! Love you sooooo much!!!!!!

**THE PICS OF HER LOOKING TO THE RIGHT (YOUR RIGHT) SHE IS MAKING FUNNY FACES AT SHANNON... )**
















13 comments:

Rene S said...

Hey Sharp family!!! I hope I am doing this right! I've been checking and crying every day on this page and I am amazed!!! You all are sooooo blessed to have each other to hold onto and call family. I have enjoyed going through this process with you guys in the states and overseas!!! Love to all and I look forward to more updates!!! Im praying for you guys always! xoxo Rene

Anonymous said...

Oh, this kid is a ham!! I LOVE IT!
ac

Rob,Dawn,Catherine and Iain and Maura said...

Penny and Shannon, I think you are both going to need your running shoes on when you get home. She is just a hoot!!!We love looking at her many faces and expressions. Love Dawn, Catherine and Iain

Anonymous said...

Hey Minnie, it looks like you have another one made for the camera! Every set of pictures you post she looks brighter and brighter and happier and happier. Wow, she is so cute!!!! Elias & I were talking last night and I ask if he is looking forward to seeing Norah and he said "yes", I said "your mom says Norah has a personality just like you", he said "really"!, I said yep. I said Norah is really going to love you Elias, he said "and I'm gonna love her right back". He is a sweetie. I'm off today and tomorrow so we're going to do something fun. We love you and miss you all, Love Mom & Elias

Mac said...

Penny and Shannon,
I have been away for a day or two and boy has Norah's expressions and face changed. She looks SO HAPPY and she seems to be hilarious. Her facial expressions are just too much. She truly is beautiful, your whole family is....I just can't wait to see the final piece of the puzzle when Elias gets to meet his beautiful baby sister. Keep the pictures coming; they are awesome!

Anonymous said...

Hi guys!!!! It's Sandy, Sheri, and Laura. She already looks like ya'll. She's BEAUTIFUL. We can't wait until ya'll get home. Sheri, Sandy, and I were reading everything that you wrote and needing tissues at the same time. We are all so happy for ya'll. We're glad that ya'll are having a wonderful time....Make sure to bring back lots of goodies. Have a great time and we can't wait for all of you to get home. Love you guys, Laura, Sandy, and Sheri

Our Precious Treasure said...

Hi Penny,

I've been following along since the beginning of your trip. How nice to be able to see Norah's beautiful personality blossom through the pictures you're posting. Enjoy the rest of your stay!

YaYa Stacey

Holly said...

Your little Norah is ADORABLE!! She is really coming to life under the care of her new Mom and Dad!! Did you get the opportunity to visit the SWI yet? I will be eager to hear of that and see photos of the babies, kids and nannies (if you get the chance). ENJOY this special time as 3. Remember to take LOTS of photos of EVERYTHING you see!! Lots of love from Colorado, -Holly (mom to 3 from Jiangxi)

wingepr said...

Beautiful!!!!! and look at those lips.

I met a friend of yours sitting in the atlanta airport yesterday. She looked at Gracie and said "how long has she been home" i told her, she then wanted to know where she was from, and next thing out of her mouth, i have a friend who is in China right now getting her baby, and before I could let the poor woman finish, I said :Penny! Small World!!!!

Norah is looking wonderful!

Peg

Anonymous said...

Hey guys, I have been reading your blog and showed Grandma also. Norah seems to be smiling already and happy. See you all soon. Love, Laura

Anonymous said...

Penny, I am so happy for y'all. I haven't had time to read entire blog, but I will tomorrow night at work:) We miss you. Be safe. Norah is gorgeous. Love, Kerri, Joey, and Gabe

Anonymous said...

Pen, check your email tonight.

ilyac.

Meghan said...

These pictures are too cute!!! Keep them coming, Penny:)