Home      Journey to Norah      About Norah      Norah's Referral Photos      Norah's Gotcha Day


Saturday, July 12, 2008

More

Wow! Seems like I have more time on my hands than I should! I figured that I should just go ahead and type type type all I can today because I have a feeling when Norah Catherine gets here tomorrow our world is going to be turned upside down! Shannon is napping right now. I asked him, "You are really going to nap when there is so much to see and do here!" Apparently he thought it was a good idea. He has been sleeping about 3 hours now. I went downstairs and did a bit of galavanting myself today. I didnt want to wander too far for fear of not finding my way back. But I did it :) This place is wild! It is so completely different than Charleston. I think we have seen 2 police officers since we have been here and they were on motorcycle. I have yet to see a car. The smells and the sights are truly one of a kind.
I cannot belive that this time tomorrow we will have Norah. I just cannot believe it. I know that I packed her suitcase and we flew a bajillion miles to get her, but it just does not feel real. Doesnt that sound crazy! I know that when we finally see her tomorrow that will be a real reality check. I am just so excited about it all and about seeing her sweet face. I really hope that she doesnt have a hard time with leaving the only home that she has ever known. I am so excited for her and for the journey that she is about to experience. Now it will just be convincing HER that it is alright :) Just Keep us in your prayers tomorrow :) Okay enough for now. I am going to try and wake the angry bear and see if he will go with me walking. We are going to meet the rest of our group at 7:30 in the lobby so we can see the laser show. Our guide told us that it was really pretty. The next time I post will be after we get Norah. We have to have our bags packed at outside our door at 710 am tomorow. Our flight from HK to Nanchang is 1 hour and 20 minutes. I will post pics as soon as I can! Love and Peace to you all!
Elias, you would have loved the shopping today! We are going to look for some thigns for you tomorrow. They were a bit expensice today when we went to the market. Things are supposed to be alot cheaper in mainland CHina. We miss you buddy and we are counting down the days that we will be back home so we can hug and snuggle down :) Love you buddy! XOXO SugarMomma and DaddyO

4 comments:

art said...

Good Luck tomorrow!! It will be wonderful when they place Norah in your arms.

Adreanna
CCAIWCP

Anonymous said...

Today's the day, Pen, and I can't believe it. Today's the day they're gonna put her in your arms forever. I can't wait!!

ilyac

Stuart said...

We all love you very much and we wait as nervously as you do. It is 3:45PM in good ol' Greer on Sat so it is 3:45AM Sunday for you. I am sure that you can't sleep waiting except maybe Shannon

Love

Anonymous said...

HI Penny!
Not sure if you'll get this in time or not, but if you see something you like to buy there, go ahead and get it now! I waited on some things I saw in Beijing, thinking I would find them later for better prices in Nanchang or Guangzhou, and really regretted it. Can't wait to see you holding sweet little Norah!
Sara M