Home      Journey to Norah      About Norah      Norah's Referral Photos      Norah's Gotcha Day


Monday, July 14, 2008

A Simple Thank-You

Shannon and I just wanted to say thank you for all of your comments that you are sending us. We are able to read them and we are so very thankful for them. We are so far away from home and just knowing that you are all there rooting for us means more than you will ever know. So thank you very very much. Please keep them coming! We enjoy reading them and Johnny O, Shannon got the biggest smile on his face when he saw your first post. He said, "Is that Johnny O from work?" I said yes. He said, "He posted a comment??" I said yes. He thought that was pretty awesome! So thank you from Nanchang and sweet dreams!!!!!!!!!!! Peace and Love! The Sharp Four :)

6 comments:

Nick said...

When are we going to see Norah? I'm glad to hear everyone is doing well. I'm glad you're enjoying your time in China.

Anonymous said...

Hey Minnie, I just read your blog, I have been checking all day to hear and I am so excited that she is getting adjusted, I knew it wouldn't take long for her to love you and Shannon. Those pictures are great. She almost looks like a different child from the first pictures you sent. She looks like she is happy and content and that makes us all happy. I showed Elias the Chinese clothes you bought for him and Norah and he said "thats cool". He is doing good, we are going for a bike ride in just a little while. Maybe he can talk to you soon. Valerie brought him home this afternoon and he said he had a good time (wow I missed him while he was gone). Better run, I love you all, giver Norah a kiss for me.

Anonymous said...

Such a pretty smile & beautiful complexion!
Teresa S.

Anonymous said...

Pen, she really does look like a different girl...especially with that smile of hers. I just can't get over how perfect her face is and how beautiful your love has made her; you can tell that by the light on her face already that she knows she's loved.

ilyac

Carrie said...

you blog is great, thank you letting us follow your journey-If you have Evelyn as your guide in Nanchang will you tell her the Kreuer Family who adopted the 6 year old 4 months ago says thank you so much for the hard work on getting info on our daughter Hong Yuan Hong! She is doing wonderfuly now. She loves her Mommy and kisses an hugs me all the time-I never thought that would happen-she only like the Daddy at the begining! Thank you so much! I don't know how to get in touch with her! Your daughter is wonderful and Good luck!

Stuart said...

Hi! Miss you ,going down to Charleston mon. and tue. ,then back on Sun. to welcome you home.Penny, you are a writer at heart,your blog is awesome. I've told everyone I know to check out your blog and see my(our) grand daughter. She is beautiful.lots of love, nana hot coffee