Home      Journey to Norah      About Norah      Norah's Referral Photos      Norah's Gotcha Day


Saturday, July 12, 2008

Off to Nanchang

Good morning! This is our last day in Hong Kong and this mornign we are on our way to Nanchang. I could hardly sleep last night. Shannon woke up about 6pm yesterday and we went walking around our hotel There was supposed to be a laser light show but I am thinking that we missed it due to the fog. We went walking around and just people watched. It was pretty amazing. Shannon and Denise's family was with us and then they went back o their room for the night. I ordered room service for dinner because Shannon wasnt too hungry. It was some chicken dish and it was expensive! About 40 american dollars. It was a few slices of chicken with the skin still on, some veggies... not too sure what they were to be honest, a small bowl of white rice and a coke. Needless to say I am still hungry. Well, I have lots to do here in this next hour. Thank you to everyone that has posted comments on our blog. We really appreciate that more than you will ever know. Stuart, you made Shannon's day with your post. Keep them coming! Love and hugs and kisses to all! We are of to get Ms. Norah! XOXO

7 comments:

Kristin said...

Looking forward to following your trip to Norah! We were in Nanchang twice so I am even more excited since I know the area. :-)

Have a smooth trip. Just a short time more and you'll be holding your little girl.

Kristin
CCAI WC mom

Anonymous said...

Hey guys, I love reading your blogs Pen. I'm waiting on pens and needles. What a blessed day! We love you all. Liz,Zoey,Laney and Coop

Anonymous said...

Good luck today, Make sure you give Norah extra hugs and kisses from all of us at work. I hope you have a good time over there. We wish you the best. Liz, Alex, Linsey, Larry and everyone at work.

Rob,Dawn,Catherine and Iain and Maura said...

Penny and Shannon, We are so excited to see Norah too. Elias had his first surprise package sent today to Grandma's house. Love Dawn

Anonymous said...

ILYAC. I'm just so happy!!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!
I am a friend of Liz and Dallas.
We came home from Jiangxi on September 22nd with our daughter. We also used CCAI...you will be well taken care of. Dont stress the paperwork in China. CCAI will be great.
Enjoy your trip and make memories.
Where are you staying in Nanchang? We stayed in the Jin Feng Hotel. If you are there also the streets outside the hotel are great and the people were so gracious. Many neat shops..watercolors, etc. Check out the Pagoda behind the hotel.
God bless!
Melanie Wyrick
Greenville, SC

KT said...

I am very excited for ya'll - Only 1.5 hours to go - I know how excited I am for 4 o'clock to come I can only image how ya'll feel for 4 o'clock to come. Please post pics asap - I (like everyone else) are just waiting for those first pics........

Love Ya'll,

KT