Home      Journey to Norah      About Norah      Norah's Referral Photos      Norah's Gotcha Day


Monday, June 30, 2008

Thoughts...

Beach custom comment codes for MySpace, Hi5, Friendster and more - ImageChef.com

As we are approaching single digits, I thought that I would reflect on some things that have been going through my mind these days. I don't feel like I am sleeping as much as I need to and I know that I am not eating right. I feel stressed and excited. Sad and ecstatic at the same time. Is that possible?? No wonder I have a stomach ache! I talked to my friend Lori today. She is Lindley's mom. Lindley and Norah are just hanging out in China waiting for their mom's to come and get them! Looks like we will be in the China at the same time getting our girls! We both should get them on the 13th at the Civil Affairs office in Nanchang.
I am sad about leaving Elias and sad that he is missing out on this event. He doesnt want to go and quite frankly I'm not sure how he would do if he was to go. Two weeks isn't forever but I sure am going to miss that little guy. I will have 7 weeks off from work, so we will really be able to bond and hang out for the rest of the summer.
I wonder if the nannies are telling her about us and showing her our picture. I wonder if they have her bags packed and I wonder if they hug her everyday. I hope that they have been preparing her for our coming. I hope that she isnt in too much shcok from it all and I really hope that we don't look like monsters to her. I hope that her little heart has peace and most of all I hope that she loves us as much as we love her.
Right now she is probably having a snack and getting ready for a nap. I think about her all the time and hope that she is looking forward to coming home. She can't really know what is going on at 18 months old, but we can wish right?
We need to book plane tickets, get the laptop from my sister, the ipod, the bookbag and the camera from Val. I need to take the MPOA to my mom as well as insurance cards and our wills. I need to leave money for groceries for us coming home. Shannon needs to clean out the car and put the car seat in. We desperately need to pack. I need to buy gifts for the officials and of course buy red bags. I need to get some nice money and also get the video camera ready. I think that is all I need to do. That's alot huh! Boy, I feel so unprepared! I work two more nights and then I am off. Hopefully we will get our CA tomorrow so we can book plane tickets before we have to start selling body parts to buy them. That's all for now. Keep us in your thoughts and prayers. We certainly need it! Peace and Love! SPE

3 comments:

(her name is Torrie) said...

wonderfully stated. I think you summed up so well how we are all feeling right now. Thanks for sharing.

Janet said...

Its wonderful to hear the excitement you must be feeling, coming out in your writing :-)
Love
Janet
xxx

wingepr said...

I know it seems like a lot and it really is. But just keep your eye on the prize!!!!!! I'm sure you got your CA today and are busy getting those plane tickets done. Youre on your way now.

CAN YOU BELIVE IT, IT IS FINALLY HERE.

Did you order money?