Home      Journey to Norah      About Norah      Norah's Referral Photos      Norah's Gotcha Day


Thursday, June 19, 2008

100 Good Wishes Quilt

We sent off our first batch for the quilt today. Denise will put the quilt together for us. It is so nice of her to take on that job! She is a part of our family, so it makes it even more special to us! Thank YOU!!!! I have another batch that I am trying to get together now, plus ours. That is going to take some thought! But I laid most of them out on the floor the other night and took a picture to see just how big this thing is going to be. Looks more like a twin size to me, or it will be once it is done. I told Denise today that maybe we should cut the squares down a bit. If Norah really gets attached to this, I don't want to be carrying a bedspread around! I can't wait to see the finished product! I know that Denise will do a good job!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

shannon better have given you my square for the blanket b/c i don't see it. :(

awww. norah and i will share my blankey. :) gosh i love her. and, i swear i'm gonna cut down our lilith fair shirt to make her a baby one.

i love you, my anam cara.