Home      Journey to Norah      About Norah      Norah's Referral Photos      Norah's Gotcha Day


Monday, June 02, 2008

New Pictures!!!

My friend Mary and her daughter Danielle are in China right now bringing home their daughter Shannon (LOVE the name!!!) who is in the same SWI as Norah. I had asked her if she could get some pictures of Norah while she was there, and maybe something to the effect of just grabbing her and bringing her home. Well, I got an email at work last night about 3:30am (China time it's about 3:30pm) and Mary was able to see Norah. But what's better... they got about 30 pictures of her! I almost took a stroke as soon as I got these pics! Good thing I work in a hospital huh! Anyway, they said that she was standing and also that she was walking!! The pics that I have she is holding onto her nannies finger. I know that you dont want to read anymore... this is what you really want.....

















7 comments:

bbmomof2boys said...

She's beautiful!!

Hugs,
Carla

kitchu said...

What an incredible surprise, she is so adorable!! (linked you from our WCP yahoo group).

You must be floating on air!

wingepr said...

OMG she is just beautiful!!!!! I cant wait to follow along on your journey.

Peggy

Patricia said...

Oh she is just gorgeous!! How blessed you are. Hope you receive TA very very soon!
Patricia

Meghan said...

I cant wait to follow your journey to Norah. She is adorable!

Anonymous said...

she's just beautiful, pen. beautiful! i love that smile...i know there will be many more.

ily,
ac

Jen & Rob said...

What a beautiful girl. I know you all are so ecstatic over these pictures. Look forward to following along on your journey!
Jenny G.
(From CCAIWCP group).