Home      Journey to Norah      About Norah      Norah's Referral Photos      Norah's Gotcha Day


Saturday, June 21, 2008

Baby Shower Day!

Today Valarie and Katie had a baby shower for me at the Red Orchid Chinese Bistro here in Charleston. It was absolutley PERFECT in every way - the location, the food, the friends. I could not have in my wildest dreams imagined a more perfect day really. We had the cutest ladybug cake and the party favors were small chinese boxes with Chinese candy inside and a picture of Norah with a magnet on the back. The people that owned the restraunt were amazing! If you are ever in the Charelston area or anywhere near Charleston for that matter, please check them out!!! So here are some pictures! Enjoy... I know I sure did!

The carseat that Holly and Maria got for me!


Shower Goodies! We got alot of really cool things!


Boxes with Chinese candy and a note... isn't it sweet??


The coolest lady bug cake ever!!


Here we are!!


My mom, my sister and me


Our waiter and the owner's of Red Orchids


See what I mean about perfect!!


The most wonderful place in Charleston!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

dang, girl...that cake was sooooo good. (i ate tanner's piece. :) all the food was good! def. going back there soon. (I spit on China Town! China Town is dead to me. :)The veggie lettuce cups, spring rolls (!!!) and shrimp fried rice were SPECTACULAR! But, next time i'm gonna get try some seasame shrimp. girllll. but definitely the cake...super good, and i'm not a big chocolate fan so it must be good.

pen, i'm glad you got some nice things and that Norah is being welcomed into our family like this. Your friends were great, and I'm so happy to have met them. (I'm happy they met me, too...your sister. ;) And, it was good to see you so happy, blissful, and eager. I love you.

pen, it's about to happen; i'm so glad to be here to begin this ride you're about to get on. i love you, and i can't wait to meet our girl!!!


(remember, though, what you told renee today about what you were gonna do to her face when you saw her? well, i'm next...cuz you totally stole that move from me. :)I'M NEXT!!

I can't wait to meet my neice. I love you so much already. And I loved your heart before you even knew her; I can't imagine how much I'll love you once your heart is completely full of love.

ttys. ilyac

p.s. did i tell you that i was coming up with a t-shirt for our 20th year anniversary? CA-UTE!

Anonymous said...

i miss this place!! Oh, it was so good!!!!!

and i'm going to miss you, too. :(

ilyac

p.s. you can't see my "hotness" in those pictures. :)