Home      Journey to Norah      About Norah      Norah's Referral Photos      Norah's Gotcha Day


Wednesday, June 25, 2008

A Quote

I was on the Rumor Queen forum yesterday and came across this quote. It immediately brought tears to my eyes and hope to my heart. The first verse/paragraph is my favorite. Maybe my favorite quote of all times. Someone gets it and that is so very cool.

And so my prayer is that your story will have involved some leaving and some coming home...some summer and some winter... My hope is that your story will be about changing...about learning to love a child...about learning to love others more than we love ourselves...

We get one story, you and I, one story alone. God has established the elements, the setting and the climax and the resolution. It would be a crime not to venture out, wouldn't it?

And you will not be alone. You have never been alone. Don't worry. Everything will still be here when you get back. It is you who will have changed."

Donald Miller, Through Painted Deserts

No comments: