Home      Journey to Norah      About Norah      Norah's Referral Photos      Norah's Gotcha Day


Friday, August 08, 2008

Gammy and Poppy

My dad and Carrie came over to visit Elias and Norah today. My dad had already seen her but Carrie wasn't able to come at that time. She is undergoing chemo every other week and is extremely tired the whole next week after. We are so thankful for the time that we are able to spend with them and we are thankful that Carrie is doing better every day! Elias loves his Gammy and Poppy so much and he really enjoys their visits! Today DJ came also and Elias had a blast playing with him! DJ is my nephew and he is such a cool guy! I cannot believe that he is 15 this year! I have known him since he was born and he has grown up to be a nice young man! So needless to say Elias and Norah enjoyed every minute that they spend with Gammy, Poppy and DJ and Norah took right to them! So here are the pics from our visit today.








1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have been out of town for a few days, but your family has not been out of my mind. Thanks for sharing the wonderful photos and writings. I can see Norah's personality develop over the past few weeks!
Teresa