Home      Journey to Norah      About Norah      Norah's Referral Photos      Norah's Gotcha Day


Friday, October 05, 2007

Please....

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Thanks so much for visiting my blog! I have really enjoyed keeping up with it! If you do stop by, leave me a message if you have time! I am planning on keeping it and saving it to disk so Norah and Elias can look back at it when they are older! And unfortunately they will realize what a silly mom they have.... Peace and Love!!!

6 comments:

wingepr said...

Hey You!

So do you know how to save this thing to disc, cause if you do, I really would like to know how!

Peg

wingepr said...

Also,
I like the new look and music also! You go.

Peg

Anonymous said...

awwww. you're so nifty with this whole blogging thing. very cool!! good job!!

Anonymous said...

by the way, that last comment was from me. :) ac

lara said...

Just saying hi , the new look blog is great!!

J said...

Hi! I just wanted to stop by & say thanks for putting together the list of CCAI waiting family blogs. It's so great to have them all in one place!