Home      Journey to Norah      About Norah      Norah's Referral Photos      Norah's Gotcha Day


Monday, October 01, 2007

Butterflies....

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I always knew that Shannon would be a good dad. But over the last few months, maybe even the last year he has turned into Super Dad. Now don't get me wrong, he always helped when Elias was a baby. He got up for middle of the night feeding, changed diapers (even stinky ones!), I never EVER asked him to "babysit", and when I was in school he was the primary parent while I studied and then studied some more. I do not want to discredit him for that! He is a wonderful man! But this year since Elias has been in school, he has been a very hands on, very wonderful dad! He knows more about his day than I do sometimes! I just can't thank God enough for this man and he has made parenting incredibly easy for me! I feel so blessed to have him in my life and am honored that he chose me to spend the rest of his life with and to be the mother of his children. And yes, after almost 7 years, I still get butterflies...

No comments: