Home      Journey to Norah      About Norah      Norah's Referral Photos      Norah's Gotcha Day


Friday, October 05, 2007

I Do Believe...

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Elias said his prayers last night and the end went a little something like this:

"And Dear God, can you please tell your friend Santa I said hi? Because I have really tried to be good this year for you guys but sometimes it is a little hard. But I do believe in you God and I do believe in Santa. You guys are great. Thank you. I love you. Bye."

How precious. I love this time of year. I went into Walgreen today and they have started to put Christmas stuff out. Just some boxes and bows, but it makes me happy inside!

Oh, Christmas through the eyes of a child....

1 comment:

wingepr said...

There is nothing better than Christmas (or anything really) through the eyes of a child. I miss those days and cant wait till Miss Grace is home.

Christmas is my favorite time of the year and I am really ready, bring it on!

Peg