Home      Journey to Norah      About Norah      Norah's Referral Photos      Norah's Gotcha Day


Monday, March 03, 2008

Latest News...

Bicycle



Not a whole lot going on at the casa. Yesterday was Shannon's birthday. His mom, sister and our nieces and nephew came down to celebrate. We had some family over Saturday night for some yummy cake and icecream... It was yummy. But the greatest part of the whole weekend was the cookie cake. My sister-in-law Liz and I went to Sam's and bought this ginormous cookie cake. But it wasn't just a cookie cake it was a DOUBLE DOOZIE cookie cake! I mean delicous! It was a slice of heaven in my mouth!!!!!!!! So we had some family over Saturday night and I got alot of great pictures. I will post more on wednesday when I am off again.
On the adoption front, all is well! I emailed our agency this week to update our medical check list and in the reply email that I got back she siad that we were on the top of the list and we should hear something soon! It is so hard to belive that we could be seeing Norah's face anyday now. I have a feeling that they will get the list the 2nd week of March and we could hear something the beginning of April... I really hope sooner! The Flowertown Festival is the first week of April and I would really like to do some shopping :) I am really good at that! Anway, I do hope that we get some news soon... I really want to see her face...
And the news of the week.... Elias can ride his bike with no training wheels! When my neices were here this weekend, they were playing in the front yard and being the mom that I am, I open the door to yell at him to get on the sidewalk. I gues I really didn't look at him because my niece Zoey said, "Aunt Penny, Elias is riding his bike with no training wheels!!!!!!" I almost took a stroke! I am so proud of him! He just took off! What a big boy! I love that kid so much! He is the apple of my eye! He is going to be such a great big brother!

Peace and Love to All!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i'm so glad you had a good time this weekend. i can't beleive how old shannon is getting; i'd like to imagine that i'm NOT a few years behind him, though, and getting old, too. :)

very proud of e, too! i can't believe you didn't coherse him into it; cole asked us if we were crazy when we told him we were taking his off. he said, "are you crazy? i'll fall down." :) so, needless to say, he's still holding onto his extra pair of wheels. i love you and can't wait to see you wednesday.