Home      Journey to Norah      About Norah      Norah's Referral Photos      Norah's Gotcha Day


Thursday, March 13, 2008

Head In the Sand

head in sand

This is what I want to do until we get the phone call. This wait has been excrusiating to say the least. When we got our call back in November I had NO IDEA that it would be another 5 months until we heard something. I don't think that the new list is here and I doubt that it will be here this week. What I do know is I am tired of getting all worked up about it and no sign. Our agency updates their webiste on Wednesdays. We were all geared up for some big news and nothing. They aren't even finished with this last list! So I just want to stick my head in the sand until my phone rings. Unfortunately I can't do that. I try to stay busy, try to stay away from the computer as much as I can..., but it is hard! People are ALWAYS asking me when will we get the call. I love that people ask because that means that they care. But I hate the fact that I say, "Anyday now we will get the call..." Am I really saying that because I mean it or am I saying that to make myself feel better?? Not so sure anymore. I just hope that she is home before Christmas. That would be really cool, but I am not getting my hopes up about it. Not anymore. Ugh. I know one day it will happen though. One day. That is what I have to hide in my heart.

No comments: