Home      Journey to Norah      About Norah      Norah's Referral Photos      Norah's Gotcha Day


Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Swept Away...

I heard a song the other day and I just had to share. It brought tears to my eyes!
Swept Away By Geoff Moore :) I hope I spelled that right!
We would say your name a hundred times a day
Like speaking words in faith.
With a mixture of hope and fear and love.
We prayed for strength to wait.
And dreamed of how you'd feel the day
You'd be in our arms
And swept away, caught up in our love
Home to stay, you'll never be alone.
You'll be amazed at how much you are loved
When you're swept away.
What once was just dream is reaching out to me
I hold her in my arms.
Lord, thank you for the way you held her all those days
That we had to be apart.
And now I see the possible dream is holding me
And I'm swept away caught up in your love
Home to stay, I'll never be alone
I'm amazed at how much I am love
Our lives will never be the same
I've been swept away.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

BEAUTIFUL lyrics. Who sings this? Ummm...it's just the former English major in me letting you know that when you use someone's lyrics, you should cite who wrote them. :) Who's the author??? :)

:) you love me...even when I'm anal. ;)