Home      Journey to Norah      About Norah      Norah's Referral Photos      Norah's Gotcha Day


Tuesday, August 15, 2006

New Milestones....

Well, the date for the home study is official! We are doing it September 8th, so please pray for us that day... often. I will be sending the application to CCAI tomorrow as well. A big next few weeks I should say! I have been running here and there and everywhere getting the papers together that I need for the HS (homestudy). Here what I have to come up with:
1. DSS Form to complete a Child Protective Services Clearance
2. Medical Report that has to be completed by a DR for all three of us.
3. Financial report (uh-oh)
4. Copies of tax records for past 3 years
5. An Autobiography each (20ish pages)
6. Reference Release
7. SLED Clearance
8. Copies of Birth Certs for everyone in the home
9. Copy of Marriage License
10. Discharge papers for Shannon getting out of the Army
11. Health Insurance Verification
12. Copy of Drivers License
13. Dimensions of Gracelin's bedroom
14. Photo of our Mugs
Phew.. I'm exhausted just typing it! And this is just for the homestudy. Multiply that by about 10 for our Dossier. Anyway, that's what I have been busy with? How bout ya'll. How have you been???
Peace and Love....

2 comments:

lara said...

Things in the uk are a little different and take a little longer , i am still waiting to start my home study , it should take about 6 months to complete once started.Hoping your home study goes really well and fast.

Anonymous said...

Just wanted you to know that I love her already. I truly do. I was missing her the other day and I really felt a small piece of what you must be feeling. I would love to share that special moment with you and shannon and your mom when they put her in your arms...but I'm sure I'll have many lifetimes more to share with her.
I really do love her, and I miss her for you AND me. :(

ac