Home      Journey to Norah      About Norah      Norah's Referral Photos      Norah's Gotcha Day


Wednesday, August 09, 2006

It's Soccer Time Baby!

I feel like my heart has been ripped out of my bleeding chest.... No, not really! My baby has grown up! I signed Elias up for soccer tonight! That's right, and extra curricular activity that doesn't include ME correcting him! WOO HOOO!!! I hope that he has a great time playing and making friends! And I hope that they run them so hard that he goes straight to bed when he gets home. I know, I know, so much for wishing right! If any of you want a game schedule, let me know! I know he would love to see ya there! I hope that he learns a lot, and I hope that he is a good sport! I can't wait to see him in his little jersey and cleats and shin guards... awwww what a cutie patootie! I'll stop now. Write more soon! Peace and Love!
The Sharps 3 :)

No comments: