Home      Journey to Norah      About Norah      Norah's Referral Photos      Norah's Gotcha Day


Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Just say no to rocks!


We were leaving to go to Target tonight and Elias found this really cool rock by the mail box. He is into this "rock dellecting" thing these days and has maybe 6 or 7 rocks in his bedroom on the dresser. Well, he found this really cool rock that was round, maybe the size or a bit bigger than a popcorn kernel. Shannon told Elias that he didn't think it would be a good idea to take the rock to Target because it was such a cool rock, and someone may take it. What he was REALLY trying to say was please don't bring this rock in the car because it will get stuck in the vacuum next week. Anyway, we are almost in the parking lot at Target and Elias pipes up from the back, "Hey mom and dad, we have a problem back here." I turn around and he has this rock stuck up his nose! I laughed so hard that I had a hard time taking control of this situation and was unable to stop Shannon from almost taking a stroke. We whip into the parking lot and both Shannon and I jump out of the car and open the back doors to get this ROCK out of his nose. I put my finger again the nostril that is minus the rock and tell him to blow really hard. This little rock comes shooting out of his nose and lands on the floor board. I do not pick it up at this time because Elias realized the situation and started crying because he had a rock booger. I got a huge laugh out of this, but my husband nor my son found it amusing at all. It's the first time that Elias has done something silly like that, but I'm sure it won't be the last! Peace and Love!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can I just tell you how funny you are!? You are freaking hilarious. I'm sitting here all by myself laughin outloud at you. I can SEE you describing these stories and I'm getting the biggest kick out of it. Now...if only I could see you wheez and laugh when you're watching people fall down stairs. :)

I love you.
I can't wait for us to have stories about our girl--the beautiful, funny, and amazing woman we'll raise her to be. I LOVE HER!!!!!

Fingers crossed for good hair and nose X

All my everything--AC

lara said...

My girls put polystyrene balls up their noses, out of a beanbag and ended up in casualty having them removed ,glad im not the only one who has children who do weird things