Home      Journey to Norah      About Norah      Norah's Referral Photos      Norah's Gotcha Day


Thursday, October 30, 2008

I was in the middle of cooking dinner last night. I had meat in the pan cooking, mashed potatoes boiling, and I was also peeling and cutting up apples for an apple pie. Elias was running around the house like a wild man, and Norah was playing with her babies. Well, wouldn't ya know. As soon as I have all eight of my hands in food/apples/potatoes, Norah wants to be held. And she wants to be held NOW, not 5 minutes from now. Great. She kept pointing to her bottles, so I thought I would make her a little bottle and she could sit on the stool and have a little snacky-doo while I finished up things. It was a good try, but a no go. She got weepy and walked into the living room. I am stirring the potatoes and I notice that the house is quiet. It is NEVER quiet unless someone is doing something they aren't supposed to do. I look over the counter and this is what I see....

3 comments:

ww said...

Elias is the sweetest big brother ever!

Rob,Dawn,Catherine and Iain and Maura said...

Iain thought this was so cute. He said to tell Elias what a great big brother he is!!!!!!! We miss you !!!!

Mac said...

Wow! Cutest thing ever and what a great big brother! Too sweet:)