Home      Journey to Norah      About Norah      Norah's Referral Photos      Norah's Gotcha Day


Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Six....











I can't believe that my baby will be six tomorrow :( The time sure has flown by and what a ride it has been! It is amazing how one little life can change YOUR life forever. I can't imagine what I ever did with my time before him. I am sure it must have been boring. He is such a blessing to everyone that he meets and he is incredibly witty and smart! He is amazing. My dream come true! Happy birthday sugarbear!

2 comments:

wingepr said...

I hope your little guy has a wonderful Birthday! Time does fly.

I love that second pic of you and him.

Peg

Anonymous said...

seriously,
where have all the years gone? :( he's such a beautiful kid--from the very first moment until now. and, he sure does love his momma. his suga-momma. :)

i love you from paris. :)
ac