Home      Journey to Norah      About Norah      Norah's Referral Photos      Norah's Gotcha Day


Wednesday, May 28, 2008

More pictures....

I joined a yahoo group of a family that adopted their daughter from Nanchang SWI, the same place that Norah is. They have tons and tons of pictures from the SWI. I was browsing through the pictures of the babies and guess who I found. Yep. Amazing isn't it?? I was just praying the other day that when Norah gets older she would have peace about her younger years and not having a ton of baby pictures to look back on. And this week, I found six more baby pictures of her. These pictures are from August 2007 so Norah would be about 6 1/2 months old here. What a tiny little peanut!!! Holly, my friend that has the yahoo group, said that they babies are very well taken care of and loved! She also said that it is a FINE orphanage. They hug on them and kiss on them. If you notice in that one picture of her taking a bottle, the nanny is holding her little hand. This does so much good for my heart! I will also attach her finding ad so you can see the resemblance! God has been so good to us! Thank you Holly!!!







4 comments:

Holly said...

Ahhhh, your baby girl is SO sweet and cute! Hey, wait! I know that baby! :-) It was my pleasure to be able to give you photos of your adorable Norah at such an early time in her life. She and you are so blessed to have one another. The Nanchang SWI is a great SWI! My Nanchang girl was 5 days shy of her 1st birthday at Gotcha in July 2001. And, now she will be 8 years old in August! Wow! Time flies! When you go to get Norah, be sure to visit there and take LOTS of photos of the babies and kids. You never do know who you could bring a smile to down the road! :-) Lots of love from a fellow CCAI family (Group 280) - Holly in Colorado, mom to 3 from Jiangxi

Anonymous said...

Penny this is so wonderful the miracles never seem to stop, Norah is so beautiful I can't wait to see her and give her lots of love. I know you had to be so excited when you came across those pictures.

Anonymous said...

What a blessing...fate! It was just meant to be. I am so excited!!! And congratulations about today!!!!!! I can't believe how fast everything is happening now. Our little girl is coming home soon.

i love you.
ac

wingepr said...

oh penny
that is wonderful. What a amazing gift.

I cant wait to see that sweet beautiful baby in your arms.

Peg & Gracie