Home      Journey to Norah      About Norah      Norah's Referral Photos      Norah's Gotcha Day


Saturday, May 24, 2008

I miss her. Isn't it funny that I have never met her, but I miss her? Is that even possible. It seems that I know so much about her, like right now she is waking up from her nap. She will probably have a snack and then play some. I just need to get here and hold her and hug her. We are finishing up her room this week. It will be nice to have HER room in the house. If I miss her I can go in there and hang out and know that soon she will be sleeping in her crib. I have so much to do yet I want her home so badly. I know that she is being well taken care of. I hope that she got her care package and I hope that her nannies are taking some pictures for us. Come on LOA! I need my baby!!!!!!

No comments: