Home      Journey to Norah      About Norah      Norah's Referral Photos      Norah's Gotcha Day


Monday, April 28, 2008

Elias and Madison







Elias and Madison were friends long before they were a twinkle in our eyes! Julie and I have been friends for about 15 years now. We were also pregnant with our kids at the same time and happened to live right across the street from us. Madison was born first and then a few days later Elias was born. I think that Julie was coming home from the hospital the day I had Elias. Anyway, the day I got home, Julie brought Madison over and we got this really funny picture of the kids screaming their face off! Now we all live in Summerville and Elias and Madison go to K5 at the same elementary school. They had their spring program and after the program we took some pictures of the kids. My are they cute! We did good Julie! XOXO

No comments: