Home      Journey to Norah      About Norah      Norah's Referral Photos      Norah's Gotcha Day


Sunday, April 06, 2008

The climbing wall and the garden

So my mom and Elias planted a garden this weekend behind her house. They planted tomatoes, cantaloupe, bell peppers, jalapeno peppers, string beans, butter beans,and onions. He was soooo excited about it and is even more excited about watching them grow! I have included a few pictures of their new project :)









We went to the Flowertown Festival this weekend and Elias just had to climb this wall. I really hope he enjoyed it because it was $8.00 for about 5 minutes!! Anyway, he was so brave and tried his best to get to the top! I am pretty sure that we will be doing this again as soon as he sets his sights on this wall again! He had such a great time and did fantastic!











No news on Norah yet. As soon as I hear something I will let you all know!

XOXO

3 comments:

lara said...

Ohh great photos the wall looks like fun, hoping to hear some Norah News from you really soon.

Anonymous said...

:) AHHHHHH!!!

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work.