Home      Journey to Norah      About Norah      Norah's Referral Photos      Norah's Gotcha Day


Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Well, I talked to E's assistant principal today and I honestly just can't say enough nice things about her. I went to her with concerns that I had about E and his teacher. Well, we got a note home on Friday that stated there would be a new teacher coming to the school and they would have to take about 2 or 3 kids out of each class to make her a new class. Instead of filling out the paper that his teacher sent home, I just thought I would call the Assistant Principal directly. She said that the best thing to do right now would be to move him to the new class. She apologized over and over about things that have happened this past week, and to be honest I feel so much better. I hope that he has a great rest of the school year this year and I am sure he will LOVE his new teacher! XOXO

No comments: