Home      Journey to Norah      About Norah      Norah's Referral Photos      Norah's Gotcha Day


Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Elias got 4 frogs pulled at school today. This is NOT a good thing! They start out with 4 frogs in the "pond". Once this year, in the last 4 weeks I mean, he had no frogs pulled. On this particular day he also got a bloody nose... but I digress... He usually gets one or two taken away. Occasionally 3. When he gets frogs taken away we punish him by not letting him watch TV, no swimming, no playing, and he usually *gulp* he gets a spanking. Now any one of you that know my child, know that none of the above "re directions" help. Nothing phases this child. Today he got 4 frogs taken and we got a red note sent home that wasn't too good. He was:
  • Not following directions
  • defiant behavior
  • talking too much
  • Disrupting class

He got in trouble at lunch for crawling under the table (???). Shannon asked him why he was crawling under the table and his response was: "Dad all my friends thought it was so funny and they were laughing?? Why is that so wrong??"

Ugh. I just don't know what to do. In my next post I will give you all reasons why my child is so amazing. Because he really is. I just don't know what to do!

So I say all of this to ask for your help. Any of you with kids, anyone who wants kids, and even if you don't I need some advise! I am at my wits end with this situation! Any help would ROCK!

1 comment:

bbmomof2boys said...

Ahhh boys!!! Aren't they the best??!! Yours sound just like my youngest!! He is the class clown - always looking to make people laugh. He would drop pencils on the floor to make them laugh. What did we do? Pulled our hair out!! Keep doing what you are doing, time outs, no tv, and yes spanking. What is his favorite thing to do - what does he do everyday that he enjoys the most? Take it away! This shall pass I promise!! My oldest is 17 and my class clown is 14. Yep, he's still clowning around but he knows WHEN to do this now. Take Care!!

~Carla