Home      Journey to Norah      About Norah      Norah's Referral Photos      Norah's Gotcha Day


Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

  • He looks just like his dad
  • The way he smells when he gets out of the tub
  • His belly laughs
  • The way he calls me "girly-girl"
  • He tells everyone that he meets that he is going to China because that is where his baby sister is
  • He has an amazing personality
  • His hugs
  • His kisses
  • When he holds my hand for no reason
  • The freckle right above his lip
  • His flat feet
  • He bites his fingernails
  • The amazing things he makes out of Lego's
  • His memory is unbelievable
  • His sense of direction
  • When he sings "You're Beautiful" to me
  • He is a social butterfly

There are so many reasons why I love this kid. He is so funny! I didn't mean to let all of our business in the street, but any of you that know Elias know what he is capable of! He's just the class clown... Let's just face it now people. This kid ROCKS!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Janet said...

That is so sweet :-) I hope your little man has a better time in his new class.
Love
Janet (gertiesquidge on RQ)