Home      Journey to Norah      About Norah      Norah's Referral Photos      Norah's Gotcha Day


Monday, August 20, 2007

Tomorrow...

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Tomorrow is our baby's first day of kindergarten. I am kinda sad and mostly happy! Sad because he will be away from home all day and there will be no more sleep in days for us! I so enjoyed the days that I didn't have to work and we would sleep in and wake up all sleepy together! Elias is NOT a morning person, I repeat NOT a morning person! He usually goes to bed around 9ish and would sleep until 10 if we would let him. He loves waking up on his own and hates being woken up! So tomorrow will be such a big day for him! He is really excited that he will be making new friends and he is really jazzed about eating lunch in the cafeteria (ugh!). He will make it just fine! He is such a social butterfly and is such a kindhearted kid! We will be waking up at 6... wish us luck! I will post pictures as soon as I get home. They are having a "boo-hoo" breakfast for the parents of the kindergartners tomorrow ... isn't that sweet??? Wish us luck... My baby is growing up :)

1 comment:

lara said...

i hope he has a fun day, and i hope your not to sad.