Home      Journey to Norah      About Norah      Norah's Referral Photos      Norah's Gotcha Day


Thursday, August 02, 2007

The brown envelope...

We got our brown envelope today! I was so excited! Some people get the envelope, some people don't but I am really glad that I got it! Had a pretty emotional last few days... The brown envelope is just basically them saying hey, we got your uscis stuff and sure, you can adopt from China. Very very cool!
Elias left to go to North Carolina with my mom and the fam. I miss that little fartblossom! I just never really realized how much he is woven into my day and into my every waking hour. You will never believe what I did! Some of this may be TMI but those of you that are mom's you will get a big kick out of it. My mom came and picked him up about 2 on Tuesday. So, I send him off and feel sad for a few minutes. I sat on the couch to think about him and then I lay on the couch. And don't you know I fell right to sleep! Woke up and made dinner. After dinner I - and here is the really cool part- I sat on the couch with a bag of Oreo's and read my book! I really did! And after that I took a nice long hot tubby - ALONE- and then finished the night off my watching TLC and HGTV before I went to bed! It was a dream come true I tell you!
I miss him though, and he will be back on Monday! Wonder how may Oreo's and tubby's I can fit in before he gets home?

No comments: