Home      Journey to Norah      About Norah      Norah's Referral Photos      Norah's Gotcha Day


Sunday, January 11, 2009

Norah's 2nd Birthday

We had Norah's party on Saturday at Gahagan Park. Now you would THINK that in January you would never think of having a party at the park but it was 70 degrees and beautiful!! We were going to originally have it at my house but when I saw that the weather would be nice I deceided to change the location. I am so glad that I did and it turned out wonderful. We had just a few friends and family celebrate Norah's 2nd birthday. I know that she was slightly overwhelmed and when it came time to sing happy birthday she did her best shy face and started picking her fingernails. She was so happy to be able to run around and play. All the kids had a blast! W took alot of pics, but these are my favorite ones. Hope you enjoy!!





Elias... You will notice he isn't in alot of the pictures. He was playing
the whole time and avoiding the camera.



She loves her babies.

































I'm sorry, did you say there were no more presents???















Norah and her cupcake purse :)







Grandpa and Zoey


Her first piece of birthday cake given by Mi-mi :)



A little quiet time with momma





Make a wish baby girl :)




awwww :)







Wes the tree monkey :)




Maria and her girls :)




Movie-Star



Gammy, Poppy, Elias and Norah




Cole, Zo-Bug and Norah























No comments: