Home      Journey to Norah      About Norah      Norah's Referral Photos      Norah's Gotcha Day


Wednesday, December 03, 2008

Possibly Picasso??

Elias brought home his Tuesday folder with assorted papers and things from his last week at school. A+, smiley faces, good jobs, FABULOUS ART WORK, keep it up stickers, 100%, I'm sorry... did you say ART WORK??? Why that is a child after my own heart!!! I was beside myself looking at all of the really cool things that he did in art class. BLOGWORTHY things!!! So here you go!!


PART 1- That would be me with the huge red lips and ginormous eyes, thank you very much :) Our house, Norah (sister) and "bad" dad. Now look at the following pic...


This would be Shannon at the shooting range. The black square with the yellow head would be the target at the shooting range. COOL!!! And Elias in his car :)


Three trees on top, and on the bottom there is a monster, a rabbit head and a cat. Nice.








Perhaps my favorite :)

3 comments:

Denise Grover Swank said...

An artist in the making. If you hadn't told me that was you, Shannon and Norah I would have guessed it straight away!

Love it!

Kristin said...

Love the pictures! They are beautiful. :-) I especially love the family picture at the top.

Now, are you a good mom who saves all artwork? I am not. I try and save a few things each year but that's about it.

By the way, I love your header of the two kids together. Very sweet!

Anonymous said...

Pen, I juat wanted to tell you how much I miss you. I can't believe I haven't gotten a chance to meet sweet Norah yet. Hopefully I will be able to come "home" to visit soon. I check your blog all the time. I am an official "Sharp Stalker". I love you and your family and miss you so much. Kerri