Home      Journey to Norah      About Norah      Norah's Referral Photos      Norah's Gotcha Day


Saturday, December 06, 2008

I've Been Tagged!

I have been tagged by my friend Peggy to list my 8 favorites. I was also tagged by Denise, but I will finish that another day as the children allow me very little time to cut and paste on the computer! I promise that I will finish that one up!! So here goes:

8 Favorite TV Shows:
1. Jon and Kate plus 8... guilty pleasure :)
2. House Hunters
3. The Take Home Chef (For those of you that have seen this, no explanation necessary)
4. Saved By The Bell (I plead the 5th)
5. A Baby Story
6. CSI any of them
7. Gilmore Girls
8. The Bachelor

8 Things I Did Yesterday:
1. Took a shower (Thank God for small miracles)
2. Cooked Breakfast
3. Cleaned house - ALOT
4. Washed about 7 loads of laundry
5. Went to my mom's house
6. Met the girl's at StarBucks
7. Went to Target
8. Went to Kohl's

8 Things I look forward to:
1. Christmas morning with my kids
2. Spending time with family this holiday season
3. MASON!!!!!!!!!!!!
4. Watching my kids grow up - But not too fast!
5. Going back to China one day
6. Possibly adding to our family
7. My 34th birthday :)
8. Seeing Edwin in January!!!

8 Things I wish for:
1. That all chidlren have the love of a mother and father
2. Peace from the inside out
3. My children are safe and happy in theeir life
4. That my family stays safe and taken care of
5. That this cold will go away and the frog will remove itself from my throat
6. Looong many years of marriage
7. Happiness
8. One more sweet baby from China :)

No comments: