Home      Journey to Norah      About Norah      Norah's Referral Photos      Norah's Gotcha Day


Saturday, November 15, 2008

Photos

I have been meaning to post these for some time. I just keep forgetting! We sent a camera in Norah's care package, not knowing if they would take the pictures or not. We got the camera developed in GZ and much to my surprise they were awesome! For any of you out there that may be debating sending a camera, DO IT! I will cherish these photos forever and I am sure that Norah will too! So here ya go! I will post the ones that are clear. Three or four of them are pretty dark as they were apparently taken at night.
*I will label them at the bottom of each picture*



Norah and her nanny. She is pointing to our picture :)


This is the one that takes the cake for me. She is in her crib covered by the blanket that we sent...


Maybe saying goodbye to friends? This was apparently the same day as Gotcha Day.


One last walk with her girl










Happy Girl!












LOOK AT ME!!!!









Norah and her best friend... a little boy maybe??** (see below)




Doesn't her nanny look proud??





**If any of you know who this little boy might be or if you know if anyone has adopted him, can you please email me? Apparently he and Norah were together alot. I saw him when I went and visited the orphanage and showed him pictures of her.**

5 comments:

Kristin said...

What great pictures! I know you will treasure them. :-)

wingepr said...

Oh Pen, those are great. I think all of Gracie's were taken on one day and maybe at school.

Denise Grover Swank said...

Penny you are so lucky to have those! I sent 2 cameras to Ryan and he came back with only one. That one camera only had a few photos and they were taken the day he came to me at the orphanage-- he'd been in foster care. I can recognize the deer in the headlights look in his eyes. He was totally freaked out. My poor baby. They must have brought him to the orphanage before the director brought him to us. He must have been so scared.

Part of me wishes I didn't have those photos but the wiser part knows that I need to know as much about his previous life as possible. Especially the bad.

Anonymous said...

Penny & Shannon,
It was wonderful to see y'all last night, but even better to see Norah. She is absolutely beautiful!!! Sorry you did not make it to BK -- but I understand it was a yucky night to be out - - but what a blessing to see so many wonderful families & children.
Thanks for putting these pictures up - - they are priceless & Norah will certainly appreciate these as she grows older.
I hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving as we all have so much to be thankful for.
God bless,
Teresa

Jaime said...

Those are priceless. I can assure you I will be sending a camera in Sawyer's carepackage. So did you send a digital?