Home      Journey to Norah      About Norah      Norah's Referral Photos      Norah's Gotcha Day


Friday, November 21, 2008

There's no place like the park...

Before I can even begin to tell you about Norah's day, I have to say a HUGE thank you to Brendon. Brendon and I went to highschool together and I really haven't seen him since. We are friends on facebook though. So to make a long story short, I had some pictures that didn't upload to my computer. I did everything that I knew, but
nothing. They were gone. Brendon messaged me on FB and gave me a program that allowed me to retrieve EVERY SINGLE picture that was ever on that camera and deleted. I am very very thankful that he was able to help me, and that he took the time to do it! Thank you Brendon!!!!! :)

We took Norah to the park today for the first time. At first she was a bit unsure of the situation at hand, but she got warmed up to the idea at 20 screaming kids and a HUGE playground! I took tons of pics (that were RECOVERED!!!!!!!!!!) Elias had a great time! I overheard him saying this to a little girl as they passed Norah:

Elias: Hi Norah!
RandomGirl: You KNOW her?
E: Yes, that's my little sister.
RG: Your SISTER?
E: Yes, she is from China. My parents went over there and got her out of a box. Her mom and dad left her there. Can you believe that? They just left her! Now she's my baby sister! Isn't she the cutest thing?
RG: speechless

Needless to say we had the talk about appropriate and inappropriate and what to tell and what not to say. Ugh. We are working on it! But it is interesting to hear it from his perspective.

So here they are, the lovely pictures (THAT BRENDON HELPED ME GET BACK!!!!!!!!)







Gahagan Park


I see you!!


Hangin out on the slide...


Daddy and Norah swinging


UP!


UP!


And away!!


Taking time for some sugar :)


I love this picture! It reminds me of Elias... In constant motion!


A little more sugar...


Cheese!


And again... How can I resist!


I LOVE this smile!


Momma and Norah


Momma's Prayers :)


Sweet Boy








I love the way she looks at her daddy...


And the way he looks at her. They have something very special!














I'm not too sure about this thing...


But I will give it a try...


Look at me momma!


No hands!!!





I think I might just stick with my Ya-Ya


You can't catch me!!!

4 comments:

Rob,Dawn,Catherine and Iain and Maura said...

Too cute!!!!!! I can't believe you tried to put a little pony tail in Norah's hair. I just loved it. Tell Elias that Iain is always asking about his little buddy. I wish we didn't live so far away. I would be at your door!!! Norah's hair is really growing. What happened to Elias hair. I thought he was growing it out(like Iain's)!!! LOL. I guess MOM doesn't like the shaggy look. Love Dawn

wingepr said...

Oh Pen
She just keeps getting cuter by the day. Love her hair.

They look too sweet together.

Cant wait to meet her.

Peg

Jaime said...

I am so glad you got those photos back. They are precious. You have a beautiful family hun. That cracked me up what Elias said about how his sister came to him. LOL . .

tricia said...

We just went to Gahagan Park yesterday. Your family is beautiful!