Home      Journey to Norah      About Norah      Norah's Referral Photos      Norah's Gotcha Day


Thursday, December 20, 2007

Do you have the toothfairy's e-mail address?

tooth fairy


This is how my day started off. Mind you I worked Tuesday night and was TRYING to sleep on Wednesday when all of these shananigans took place.
Picture this...

I am asleep in my bed about 9:30ish this morning. Danielle was over babysitting because Elias is out of school for winter break. He is in the bed with me snuggled up watching TV. I'm a good mom, I know. Anyway, he wakes me up and from the way he is talking he sounds like he has marbles in his mouth. Now I was pretty out of it because I had been sleeping for about an hour or so. The conversation goes a little something like this:

E: Momma, wake up! Momma
P: Yes son, I am trying to sleep. What?
E: Momma, hold out your hand!
P: What? (I hold out my hand just to keep him happy)
E: (Spits his tooth in my hand) Look!
P: No way! Your tooth fell out! Good job!

He gets this really concerned look on his face at this point and I ask him what was wrong. He says:

"Momma, I am going to Coley's sleepover tonight. Can you email (THAT'S RIGHT MY FRIENDS HE DID JUST SAY THAT!) the tooth fairy and just let her know that I won't be home tonight, and to come tomorrow night?"

Sure I say! And just to put a spin on things I ask him if he knows the tooth fairy's email address.

"It's toothfairy@yahoo.com."

I love that kid more than life itself!

I will post pics of him when I get off this am!

XOXO

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry to disappoint you, but you did not write to the Toothfairy. Clearly, you wrote to an imposter. I am Tooth Faerie, a resident of Fairie Land and currently head of all toothfairy operations. You can reach me at anytime at toothfairy@toothfairy.com

Wishing you a sugar-free day,
The Toothfairy

Anonymous said...

Hey,

I am regular visitor of this website[url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips].[/url]You have really contiributed very good info here sharpsladybug.blogspot.com. Frankly speaking we really do not pay attention towards our health. Are you really serious about your weight?. Research points that closely 80% of all United States adults are either obese or weighty[url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips].[/url] Hence if you're one of these people, you're not alone. Infact many among us need to lose 10 to 20 lbs once in a while to get sexy and perfect six pack abs. Now next question is how you can achive quick weight loss? [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips]Quick weight loss[/url] is not like piece of cake. Some improvement in of daily activity can help us in losing weight quickly.

About me: I am author of [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips]Quick weight loss tips[/url]. I am also mentor who can help you lose weight quickly. If you do not want to go under hard training program than you may also try [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/acai-berry-for-quick-weight-loss]Acai Berry[/url] or [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/colon-cleanse-for-weight-loss]Colon Cleansing[/url] for fast weight loss.