Home      Journey to Norah      About Norah      Norah's Referral Photos      Norah's Gotcha Day


Monday, December 03, 2007

Beautiful...



I got these red thread bracelets in the mail today! Aren't they cool?? I opened them in the car on the way to see the Christmas lights and to get dinner. I put Elias' on him and told him that if anyone asked what it was he could tell them about baby sister. I was in the front seat with Shannon and I told him that I got him a bracelet too. I asked him if he would wear it and he said sure! I was kinda shocked really... I asked him of he knew what the Red Thread was and he said, "It is an ancient Chinese belief that there is a red thread that connects everyone that is supposed to be a family. And Norah is our daughter and we have to wear it until she comes home." I had tears fill my eyes. This man is beautiful. I am such a lucky girl :)

1 comment:

wingepr said...

What a Sweet man you have. Never give up! Your sweet little Norah is waiting for you.

Peg