Home      Journey to Norah      About Norah      Norah's Referral Photos      Norah's Gotcha Day


Tuesday, January 16, 2007

What do YOU think???

As all of you know, we had originally planned to name our daughter Gracelin. We have called her this since day one, and that name seemed so appropriate then.
Well, we have changed our minds on the name and wanted to run a few names by all of you to see what you think. (I think there are only about 4 people that read this anyway, and I have asked you and I know what you think!)

So here goes:

Norah Catherine "CN" Sharp - Norah for my mom, sister and grandma, and Catherine for my dads mom and also a few lovely women on Shannon's side of the fam.
Addison Catherine "CN" Sharp - random name that I like.

So, questions, comments or concerns? Or maybe some names that YOU like??

Will write more soon!

XOXO The Sharp Three ( Can't wait til its 4)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like Norah Catherine. If this is IT and you don't plan on adopting again, I think you'd regret not naming your daughter after your mom. TRUST ME. I know. I'm so glad we named Cole after dad when we did.

However, I love the name Addison. All of the --ison and --erine is a lot alike.

I LOVE Addison, but I think Norah would be very special. Of course she's part of the family (DUH!), so why not give her a family name.

Just my thoughts...I have lots of them. You love me for them, I hope.

AC