Home      Journey to Norah      About Norah      Norah's Referral Photos      Norah's Gotcha Day


Friday, January 19, 2007

Well that settles it!

We have officially named our daughter:
Norah Catherine Sharp
Awww :) I LOVE that name because it means so much to so many people! My grandma, my mom and my sister are all Lenora. I just shortened it and added and "h" and there ya go! Sweet Norah! I am so thankful that we have such a supportive family going through all of this. And by family that also included friends that are family as well! Catherine was my dad's moms name. I never got the chance to meet her, but I hear she was a wonderful woman and mother. My parents named me Penny Catherine and I always knew that if I had a daughter her name would also be Catherine. Shannon's Aunt Laura's middle name is Katherine and so is his great-grandmas. So, there you have it! I am just thrilled pink about all of this! I love her and I can't wait to see her and hold her in my arms! XOXO

5 comments:

lara said...

Love the name Norah , my great auntie had that name.

wingepr said...

I love the name!!!!!!

Constance said...

I love the name! Of course because it is my middle name!
Im so happy everthing is working out for you, even though i knew it would.
I love you and cant wait to meet my neice!
:-)
Ps...thought it was time to be on ur blogger thing!

Anonymous said...

OMG, your mom was so cute today. Did you see her face when she asked me, "DO YOU LIKE HER NAME??" She had the biggest, cheesiest smile EVER. It was great. I'm so glad that you'll have that special bond with your mom and Constipated (Aka. Constance).

I LOVE YOU MORE THAN TOM CRUISE, BINKIES, MEXICAN FOOD, 12 HOURS IN FRANCE, MY NEW BOOBIES, AND SCHOOL.

...so you know that's a lot!!!

AC

Anonymous said...

That name is so awesome Penny. I am so happy for you, Shannon, and Elias. I wish I could be there for you girl. But know that my heart is sending big XXX and OOO your way from the islands.

Love always,
Weezie