Home      Journey to Norah      About Norah      Norah's Referral Photos      Norah's Gotcha Day


Sunday, June 11, 2006

Hello!!



My name is Penny and this is my adorable husband Shannon. We have been married for 51/2 years now and we have a beautiful 4 year old son. We live in "The Holy City" aka Charleston, SC.
We are in the beginning phase of adopting a daughter from China. We don't know how she is yet, in fact I am pretty sure she hasn't even been born! It will take us probably a year and a half to two years until she is home. That's okay though, I know it will be worth the wait! We are all very excited to be embarking on this journey and we hope that you will join us! I have to admit up front that it may take me a while to get used to this whole blogging thing! I'm kind of computer illiterate! But I will do my best to keep you all update with the latest and greatest! Until next time... Peace and Love to all!

1 comment:

Doug said...

Charleston is one of our favorite places!

Best of luck in this new adventure. It will definitely be worth the wait.