Home      Journey to Norah      About Norah      Norah's Referral Photos      Norah's Gotcha Day


Sunday, June 18, 2006

Happy Father's Day!

Well, another day and we have moved no closer to this whole adoption process than the day we decided to do this. Our plan is to save up some money, and get things done in steps. It's KILLING me! The way we are going, it will be 2020 before we are DTC!!!! And it will be our fault! BUT, things will happen in time..... We got our first "baby" gift this weekend. My mom took my 4 year old son and I to NC for a little R & R. We were walking through a store, and my mom saw the cutest toile and pink and while polka-dot diaper bag! I was ohhing and ahhing over it. I walked away and don't you know she tricked me and got it! My mom rocks! When I grow up I wanna be just like her! Peace and Love!

No comments: