Home      Journey to Norah      About Norah      Norah's Referral Photos      Norah's Gotcha Day


Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Just wanted to post and let you all know that we are all alive and well here in the Sharp house :) It is not so easy to post everyday and we are pretty boring and low key....
Last Monday I got my wisdom tooth out. I was pretty stressed about it for sure, but it came out like a champ and I am not back to full power :)
Elias had his last day of school Thursday and I have to say, he did fabulous on his report card! He brought up ever single subject! We are so proud of him and we are just amazed at how much he has grown this year both physical and mentally!!!
Norah is just cruising right along. She is just the coolest thing ever! She and Elias are truly like 2 peas in a pod and he is so good with her. We are so blessed to have to really cool kids!
That's about all really... I will post some pics in the next day or so. We have been pooling and beaching it a good bit, so no time for sitting at home :)
















1 comment:

Jaime said...

Wisdom teeth ouch! Sounds like everything is going well! Xo