Home      Journey to Norah      About Norah      Norah's Referral Photos      Norah's Gotcha Day


Saturday, March 07, 2009

One more time....

Lately I have been thinking (which is a scary thought in itself) that I may have anther child in China. Now I know that we have been home less that a year with Norah, but I just have that feeling that there is one more... I call it a mother's intuition. Shannon calls it "crazy". BUT... lately he has been talking about it as well. I think that he would do it again in a heartbeat minus the 16 hour plane ride that just about broke us and had me begging to "just jump out of the plane and take a boat".
We were talking at dinner tonight - yes, there were no kids at home so we could actually talk- and he was enjoying a Chinese beer. he treats himself every once in a while to certain kinds of beer that we had while we were there. So I said, "Wouldn't it be great to have just one more?" He looked at me first like I was crazy. Then he said, "No, I guess it wouldn't be so badm would it?" I jumped at the chance to tell him that I thought it would be a great idea and I could get started on the paperwork immediately. He said maybe we should wait until the first of the year!!! Really, we CAN do it again!!!!!!!!!!!!! More on this later....

4 comments:

wingepr said...

That is awesome. If we were younger, we would go back for one more. Heck we'll still be paying for Grace next year I'm sure.

I'll look forward to more!

Amy said...

I love the sound of your post. I can't wait to follow along. I hope to go back for one more someday.

Amy

Janet said...

Good luck in making your decisions on this :-)
Love
Janet
xxx

Rob,Dawn,Catherine and Iain and Maura said...

Have you decided on a boy or a girl???? Catherine is hoping you choose a little girl. Iain has had enough of girls. He would like a brother. Catherine is still planning on coming for a visit this summer. Good Luck with a teenager!!!! It will give you plenty of practice before Norah grows up. Remember you invited her. Free babysitter!!!LOL Love Dawn