Home      Journey to Norah      About Norah      Norah's Referral Photos      Norah's Gotcha Day


Sunday, September 28, 2008

IT'S A GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



I am so happy to announce that Valarie is having a girl! We are so very excited about this news! We went for her ultrasound this morning and it was confirmed. Her boys and Elias are best friends and I just know that little "Mason" (that is her name for now...) will have Norah for a best friend too! Val and I have been friends for 20 years and now our daughters can carry on our Anam Cara tradition! Time to start shopping :) We are in trouble!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the baby's dress. As soon as I showed it to Doug, he said, "That's how I want my baby to dress every day." :) Thank you. Doug texted me earlier and we were talking about what shoes and socks we were going to dress her in. :)

i love you. ac