Home      Journey to Norah      About Norah      Norah's Referral Photos      Norah's Gotcha Day


Wednesday, January 16, 2008

I feel like I am going crazy...

So CCAI got their new SN list in! It could be any day for a phone call for us, but honestly that is the hardest part! Waiting! I am not a very patient person, I will admit! I have kept my phone attached to my hip, kept a paper and a pen with me at all times when I leave the house. That is crazy. I need to really rethink my thinker. I have NO control over when or IF we get the phone call. But I am obsessing. Shannon thinks I am obsessing. I don't think he fully gets it though. I check the yahoo group about 1000 times a day to see who got the latest referral (2 so far! yeah!!!!!!!). I need to get grip though. Really! Let me just check my email really quick and then I will get on that!

No comments: